Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pac-Man Nails

This was actually a request from one of my friends but I actually quite enjoyed this one :)



The first thing you will need to do is take a thin brush and create the shape of a pac-man ghost. You can do this in any color.










Next you will just create lines to create the paths that you would see in the game, it doesn't really matter which way you do them or anything like that.

I did this with a silver striper, normally it would be blue but I don't own one :)



Then you will use a dotting tool and create a circle for pac-man and then the little dots. I had to do this in white first because my yellow doesn't show up well on black.


Next I filled in all the dots with yellow and then I made the pac-man mouth with a black striper.











And lastly for the eyes of the pac-man ghost use a dotting tool and make white dots, they should be pretty close to each other. Then you use the dotting tool to create a little black dot in the corner of each eye.








And there you have it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment