Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dot Clusters

So I have decided to start a blog of my nail designs. I usually do my nails once a week, but sometimes I redo them everyday :)



I call this Dot Cluster well, because its a dot cluster :) I absolutely love the way it looks. Its a great design because there's so many different combinations that are possible.

























HOW TO:

The first thing I did was I did two coats of this grey. I usually would do a basecoat, but I don't have any at the moment :)



OPI - Suzi Takes the Wheel






This is my dotter tool, it probably my most beloved nail tool. I got it at Ulta for $5. It has two different sized dotters, for this design I used the bigger one.















What I do is I put some of the nail polish i'm going to use for dotting on a piece of paper so then you don't have to keep getting it out of the bottle :) You can make as many or as little dots as you would like.



OPI - Alpine Snow









Next I did the same thing but with green.



OPI - Gargantuan Green Grape











Then I did it with the light purple.



OPI - Do You Lilac it?













Lastly I did the dark purple dots.



OPI - Funkey Dunkey



Then you put a top coat on after it dries and you are done! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment